Helping customers increase their manufacturing competitiveness
Helping customers increase their manufacturing competitiveness through the distribution of steel materials
- We have experienced many non-conformities or losses of labor hours. We are dissatisfied with other companies' responses to our complaints.
- Unavoidably, it is necessary for us to request emergency deliveries, which cost a lot.
- We are concerned about procurement because our consumption fluctuates considerably.
- Stocks of steel materials take up space in the plant.
- It takes a long time to secure quotations from multiply suppliers. We feel our cost reductions have reached their limit.
- We fail to fully plan for disasters, country risks, the discontinuation of suppliers and other issues relating to business continuity. It would be unrealistic to place separate orders.
- A large number of items for which we place orders means a large number of suppliers and complicated management.
AMRON is capable of providing solutions. What is behind this strength?
It is our long-maintained belief that the steel material stockiest business depends on tonnage. This means that the number of tons of steel handled determines the strength and negotiating power of a steel material manufacturer. With more than 70 years of transactions with customers in every sector and relationships of trust with suppliers, we provide full support for customers.
Flexible and quick delivery
We have bases at eight locations in Shikoku. Through our procurement network, we can offer the best and most appropriate proposal for delivery to any destination.
We work closely with customers in our sales activities, with a focus on face-to-face communication. Our sales staff are ready to visit customers at a moment’s notice. Contact us regarding any inquiry.
Strength in making proposals
We are able to select the materials and manufacturers that are best suited to the customer’s needs. We are capable of flexibly purchasing many different products from many manufacturers, because we're an independent company, We have built trust and expertise with materials over our more than 70 years in the business. Today, we can deal not only in steel materials but in other kinds of products. We have 500 suppliers, including trading companies, manufacturers and processing companies.
Financial health and credibility
We push ahead with the diversification of business in pursuit of business stability. Customers and suppliers are able to transact business with us and stably supply to us without concern.
Unique information network and ability to provide solutions
Fully leveraging our information network, we are capable of quickly catching information and providing customers with proposals matched to their situation.
Steel sheets, steel shapes (e.g., H-shaped steel, I-shaped steel, angle bars, channel bars, flat bars, steel pipes, and rails), steel bars (e.g., reinforcing bars, round bars, and square bars)
* Plain steel, high tensile materials, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and special steels
Other materials (e.g., CFRP, FRP and resin-related materials)